Aspire can refer to:
- Ford Aspire, a subcompact car made by the Ford Motor Company.
- the Aspire Tower, a 318-metre tall structure in Qatar.
- ASPIRE Academy for Sports Excellence, an educational centre in Qatar.
- Aspire Technologies, Inc., an American software company.
- Aspire, a series of desktop and notebook computers manufactured by Acer.
- Aspire (sculpture), a sculpture currently under construction at the University of Nottingham, set to be the tallest sculpture in Britain.
aspire in German: Aspire
aspire in French: Aspire
aspire in Japanese: アスパイア
aim, aim at, aim high, aspire after, aspire to, bank on, be after, be ambitious, become airborne, claw skyward, confide, count on, covet, crave, crave after, crawl after, design, desire, destine, determine, dream of, drive at, expect, feel confident, float, fly, fly aloft, gain altitude, go for, hang, hanker after, harbor a design, harbor the hope, have every intention, hope, hope against hope, hope and pray, hope for, hope in, hope to God, hover, hunger after, intend, kite, lean upon, leave the ground, live in hopes, long, lust after, mean, nurture the hope, pant, pant after, plan, plane, poise, presume, project, propose, purport, purpose, rely on, resolve, rest assured, run mad after, seek, soar, spire, take off, think, thirst after, trust, try to reach, wish, yearn, zoom